Shop operator of www.ryjaobojky.cz is:
Hluzov 16, 753 68 Černotín, Česká republika
IČ: 67690467, We do not pay VAT
Bank Account: nr.: 107-7031730227/0100,
M: +420.776 654 400, email: email@example.com
All contractual relations are concluded in accordance with Czech law. Relationships that are not explicitly these terms and conditions are governed by the Act no. 89/2012 Coll., of Czech Civil Code (the "Civil Code").
If the buyer is a consumer (a person other than an entrepreneur who makes an order or enters into a contract with the seller in the course of his business), the rights and obligations of the Seller and Buyer the provisions of § 2158 et seq. Civil Code ("Special provisions for the sale of goods") and in the case of buyers also consumer law no. 634/1992 Coll., on consumer protection, as amended (hereinafter the "Zos").
Consumer contract - the purchase contract, the work for the service or other contracts under the Civil Code, if the parties are on the one hand, the consumer (a person other than an entrepreneur who makes an order or enters into a contract with the seller in the course of its business or within the independent exercise of their profession) and the other supplier, respectively - the seller.
Seller - operator of Internet business - a person who at the conclusion of the contract and acting within their business or other activities. It is the entrepreneur who, directly or through other business supplies buyer with products or services.
Buyer - Consumer - a person who at the conclusion of the contract does not act within its business. It is a natural or legal person who buys goods or services for purposes other than trading these products or services. The buyer, not the consumer - entrepreneur who buys goods or services used in the course of its business or within independent exercise of their profession.
Access to the shop may be subject to the provision of certain personal data of the buyer. In this case the Seller will treat such data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, in particular in accordance with law no. 101/2000 Coll., On Personal Data Protection, as amended. Personal data will be fully protected against misuse. Data will be stored and will not be shared with third parties. Personal data provided by the Seller can be used beyond the processing required for the conclusion of the contract and only under the conditions specified below. Buyer acknowledges that the given e-mail address provided in connection with the purchase of a product or service can be used for sending commercial communications shop according to Act no. 480/2004 Coll., As amended, with the offer of a similar product or service. In the event that the recipient does not want another sending these commercial communications, this can manifest refusal to receive commercial communications by sending an e-mail containing a disagreement with sending commercial messages to an email address shop.
The condition valid electronic order completion of all required data and information given in the order form. Before the Buyer definitively confirms the order, will be entitled to the whole order and check the entered data.
If the order form Buyer agrees button order confirming the order will ultimately be sent for processing. Such submission is mandatory.
The purchase contract is sending an order by the Buyer after the election of transportation and the method of payment and acceptance of orders eShop for any errors during data transmission shop cannot be held liable. Concluding agreements shop immediately confirm the buyer informative e-mail to Buyer specified email.
Seller reserves the right to accept the order by Buyer in the event of manifest error regarding price, description, picture or product in the products mentioned at the shop of the Seller and at any stage of order processing. The order is not accepted because of obvious errors Buyer will be notified by phone or email.
- Goods are no longer produced or delivered or significantly changed from the price of goods supplied.
In the event that this happens, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on further action.
In the event that the buyer has paid part or the whole amount of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account, the purchase contract is not.
Seller reserves the right to refuse to accept orders for goods which are not in our e-shop, as well as orders for goods that the manufacturer or supplier can not deliver (no longer in production, you can not deliver a different color, etc ..).
The contract is concluded in the Czech language. If there is a need for Buyer's translation of text of a treaty is true that in the event of a dispute concerning the interpretation of terms, the interpretation of the contract in the Czech language.
Prices listed on the shop are given as final, including VAT. Transport costs, the amount of which may vary according to the specific order (depending on the mode of transport) are then added in the order form. The final calculated price after completing an order form
and it is already listed including shipping. As the closing price of the contract between the Seller and the Buyer pays the price indicated for the goods at the time of ordering the goods. This price will be listed in the order confirmation email and receipt of goods orders.
The buyer / consumer is obliged to goods from the carrier properly, to check the integrity of packaging, number of packages and in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier itself. In case of finding violations packaging indicating an unauthorized intrusion into consignment shipment Buyer is advised in their own interest not to accept! The takeover, the buyer confirms that the shipment complies with all terms and conditions mentioned above and later claims about the fracturing packaging will be accepted.
1. A buyer who has entered into a purchase agreement at a distance and goods bought in the shop, has the right to fourteen (14) days from receipt of goods to return it for any reason (in accordance with the new Civil Law § 1829 paragraph 1)
2nd withdraws from the contract if the buyer sends the seller or transmitted without undue delay, no later than fourteen (14) days from the withdrawal from the contract, goods received from him.
3. The provisions of § 1832 paragraph. 4 of the Civil Code states that "if the buyer withdraws from the contract, the seller is not obligated to return the funds received to the buyer - the consumer before the Purchaser - Consumer goods returned or demonstrate that the sellers of goods sent.
4. The goods we recommend, if possible, return in their original condition, undamaged, unused, unworn, unwashed, including original tags, labels and sales documents.
5. After returning the goods (cash on delivery returned goods are not accepted) will be refunded to the buyer cash on him given bank account number.
6. In the event that the buyer returns the 14-day period used goods, damaged, washed, without the original packaging, tags ... he will not be refunded the purchase price for the goods in full. Seller in this case humiliate purchase price for wear.
7. The cost of delivering the goods back to the seller pays the buyer fully. Goods can be return by prior agreement and personally.
8. If you withdraw from the agreement with the seller, we will return without undue delay, within 14 days from the day we were informed about your decision to withdraw from the contract payments that we received from you (besides handling fee).
To exercise the right of withdrawal must of its decision to withdraw from this contract by sending a notice of withdrawal within the aforementioned 14 days Seller, an unequivocal statement (eg. The letter sent by mail or e-mail).
We will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a withdrawal.
The rights and obligations of the parties regarding the rights of defective performance shall be governed by the relevant legislation (including the provisions of § 1914 to 1925, § 2099-2117 and 2161-2174 § Act no. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code).
The buyer is entitled to exercise the right of defects that occur in consumer goods in the period of 24 months from the sale. Thus contractually granted warranty period starts from the date of receipt of the goods.
When manifest defect within six months of receipt, it is considered that the case was defective at the time of takeover.
1. The seller is responsible for defects arising after the receipt of goods in the 24-month warranty period, or at the time of application in advertising, on packaging or in the accompanying instructions.
2. The buyer is obliged to lodge a complaint with the seller without undue delay after finding deficiency. You can not use a damaged thing. By doing so in writing or electronically should submit their contact information, description of the fault and the requirement for a method of settling the claim.
3. The buyer can exercise at the seller within two years (unless otherwise stated in goods) from receipt of the goods according to your entitlement to a free remedy or at a reasonable price discount; if it is not disproportionate nature of the defect (especially if you can not remedy the defect without undue delay)
You can apply the requirement to supply new things without defects or new parts without defects, if it concerns only flaw of this component.
4. If repair or replacement of goods may, on the basis of the withdrawal buyer may request a refund of the purchase price in full. You can also request a reasonable discount on the purchase price.
5. The Seller is not obliged to meet the consumer's claim if it can prove that the buyer knew of the defect goods or he himself caused.
6. For items sold at a lower price, the seller is not liable for defects for which the lower price was agreed.
7. For defects, which mean minor breach of contract (regardless, if the defect is removable or non-removable), the buyer is entitled to remove the defects or a reasonable discount on the purchase price.
An eighth when correctable defect after repair again (third complaint for the same defect or fourth for different faults) or a larger number of defects of goods (at least three same defects), the buyer can exercise the right to a discount on the purchase price, the exchange of goods or resign from the contract.
9. When receiving the goods the buyer is obliged to check the goods and any defects caused by transport immediately to deal with the carrier (write protocol). Seller is not responsible for damage caused by the carrier.
10. The complaint are handled without undue delay, but not later than within the statutory period of 30 days.
Customer acknowledges that due to the large number of different types of monitors with different color settings, can paint the pictures of the goods offered in the shop at least differ from those goods in fact.
Terms and conditions are valid from 1st of January 2018 appeal.